We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Site, we may also collect details of your visits to the Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Site according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to the Site.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Site and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Site.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
• To present the Site and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information that you request from us.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
We do not share, transfer or release your personal information to third parties besides the contractors (“Service Providers”) who provide us with services necessary to our operations, such as web hosting, software development, database maintenance, web site consulting and donation processing and our affiliates and partners. These third parties may have access to your personal information.
Finally, we may also disclose your personal information to other third parties to:
• Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
• Protect the rights, property, or safety of NCCA, our employees or others.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under
13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.