NMUN•NY Hotel Information - Opens 15 November
Reservations for our discount rate are only available through NMUN, not via the hotel's site or phone reservation system. You must complete the following steps before your hotel reservations will be made. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Request hotel rooms on the same form you use to confirm your delegate numbers .
- Pay the $1,000 USD hotel room deposit to NMUN (see payment options at the bottom of this page). This deposit will be applied towards the cost of your hotel rooms. Any remaining balance is due by 15 February 2017.
- Complete and submit the hotel form for your selected hotel.
- Submit a Rooming List for your hotel no later than 28 February. The hotel prefers an accurate list over an early list submission.
Changes to Reservations: If you want to add or drop rooms you must make these changes to both items 1 and 4. If your changes don't affect your total number of rooms, you only need to update your Rooming List.
15 February - Full Payment Due (rooms not paid for will no longer be reserved)
15 February - Last Day for Hotel Refunds
28 February - Last Day to Submit Rooming List
Confirmation from Hotel: Your delegation’s main contact will receive an email from the hotel when all requested data listed in items 1-3 above has been received, generally within five business days of submission (if submitted close to deadlines it may take more time). Do not make your travel arrangements before receiving the first confirmation email from the hotel, particularly if requesting additional nights before or after the conference. Once your Rooming List (item 4) has been received and items 1-3 have been completed, your contact will receive a second email with your room confirmation numbers and a Rooming List change form.
Sheraton New York Times Square
811 Seventh Avenue (at 52nd St.)
New York, NY 10019
Telephone: (212) 581-1000
Fax: (212) 830-8704
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 6th Avenue (at 53rd St.)
New York, NY 10019
Telephone: (212) 586-7000
Fax: (212) 261-5921
Hotel Room NMUN 2017 Discount Rates
Sheraton New York/New York Hilton Midtown:
$329 USD per room, per night
Maximum of four guests per room.
The posted rates reflect the total cost per night. Porterage fees of $11 USD per person are not included.
Internet is included.
No meals are included.
There is a $50 USD per person conference facility fee for anyone not staying at the conference hotels.
- Once the deadline passes and/or the limited number of available discount rooms sell out, rooms may not be available or may significantly increase in cost.
- Discount rates are only available to NMUN participants for use by the delegation. A limited number of rooms are available for days before or after the conference at the discount rate. Offering rooms beyond the contracted block is at the discretion of the hotel. Please confirm rates and availability before making travel arrangements.
- NMUN does not have access to the hotel computer reservation system. We cannot change names or give confirmation #s. Rooming lists questions must be made to the hotel directly using the contact information on the rooming list forms.
Hotel Payment Options and Deadline:
Full payment of the hotel bill is due 15 February. After this date, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can find additional rooms. Any rooms not paid in full by this date will be canceled. No cancellations or refunds are allowed after this date. Submit all payments to NCCA/NMUN, not the hotel.
- Check (from the school or faculty advisor) or money order. Check should be made payable to NCCA and mailed to: NCCA/NMUN, 2945 - 44th Ave. S., Suite 600; Minneapolis, MN 55406 USA.
- Wire Transfer. There is a $15 fee, plus any additional fees charged by your bank. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Credit Card - Visa or MasterCard (Conf. A or Conf. B). A processing fee of 3.5% of your total will be added separately.
2017 Hotel Forms - available 15 November
Request Hotel Rooms
Pay by Credit Card
2017 Sheraton Hotel Forms: (available 15 Nov.)
Sheraton Rooming List, Conf. A
Sheraton Rooming List, Conf. B
Sheraton Hotel Damage and Noise Form
2017 Hilton Hotel Forms: (available 15 Nov.)
Hilton Rooming List
Hilton Policies and Safety Guidelines Form
NMUN•NY Travel Information
Care has been taken in selecting this site. Students and staff will be housed at a hotel with consideration given for participant safety, comfort, and health. However, participants are ultimately responsible for themselves and common sense should always be used when traveling and interacting with other people.
New York City & UN Info
NYC Map: UN/Hotels/Dance/Hospital
New York City - Frommers
New York City - Lonely Planet