NMUN•DC Hotel Information
NMUN negotiates a limited block of hotel rooms for delegations at a reduced rate. The rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the 25 September deadline passes and/or the rooms sell out, rooms may significantly increase in cost or be unavailable. Rates are available only to NMUN registered schools and must be made through our site. Anyone who reserves rooms directly with the conference hotel or stays elsewhere will be assessed a $25 USD per person facility use fee. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel Reservation Steps:
- Request hotel rooms on the same form you use to confirm your delegate numbers.
- Submit your DC Hotel Rooming List directly to the Marriott Hotel. Deadline is 1 October.
- Payment must be received by 25 September. Payment options:
- Credit Card, a processing fee of 3.5% of your total will be added separately.
- Check (from the school or faculty advisor) or money order, made payable to NCCA and mailed to:
2945 44th Ave. S., Suite 600
Minneapolis, MN 55406 USA
- Wire Transfer, there is a $15 fee, plus any additional fees charged by your bank.
- Western Union, you pay all fees.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008 USA
$185 USD (final cost per room, per night, no additional taxes; maximum of 4 people per room).
$8.50 USD per person hotel porterage fee for groups arriving by bus/group van. You will need to pay the fee directly to the hotel at check-in.
$25 USD per person facility use fee assessed to anyone who doesn't stay at the conference hotel or reserves directly with the conference hotel.
Our discount rate may be available, at the hotel's discretion, a few days before and after the conference dates.
25 September - All payments due, last day to cancel rooms and receive a refund, and last date to make hotel reservations at the discount rate, if space is still available. A $25 USD per person late fee will be added if your balance due isn't paid in full by this date.
After this date contact us to see if the hotel will extend the rate.
Don't wait until this date to reserve your rooms.
1 October - DC Hotel Rooming List due.